Finding the best bike lights is not a task that has to break the bank. There are several excellent options available that are functional, bright, and affordable. This list was created based on users reviews and experiences and it highlights some of the more outstanding features of the best lights for bikes on the market this year.
7. BV Bicycle Light Set
Recommended for: Individuals on a budget that desire safety for their bike
- The quick-release mount makes installation easy
- Can be seen by motorists up to 1500 feet away
- Can be used on bikes, for hikes, or any other time when small lights are needed for safety
Just because you are on a budget doesn’t mean you should go without the best bike lights imaginable. This economical set of two lights are bright and reliable. The lightweight design is easy to install without any tools. In addition to strapping these on your bike, they can be used while running or walking at night or hiking out in the woods.
6. Malker Bicycle Light Front and Rear
Recommended for: children bikes
- Has a full light option, a slow or steady flash option, and they turn off
- Installs quickly without any tools
- Various color options available to choose from
Although these are not the brightest lights on the market, they are a budget-friendly option for the best bike lights around. These lights contain batteries encased in a silicone exterior, protecting them from rain and wet conditions. The lights are bright enough to allow motorists and others around to see you as you pass through.
5. Bright Eyes Light Set
Recommended for: serious night riders
- These lights are strong and can be focused easily
- Installs without tools
- Extremely strong, durable, and dependable light
The Bright Eyes bike lights are some of the best bike lights on the market today. These lights are extremely bright, boasting 300 lumens that provide ample lighting for bikers. Additionally, these lights work exceptionally well for letting motorists and others around know a bike is coming. These lights make night riding safely as they allow bicyclists to see objects ahead of them as they go.
4. Ascher USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set
Recommended for: all-weather riders
- Wide angled light works well to illuminate bicyclists’ surroundings
- Lights can attach virtually anywhere on the bicycle to use
- These lights offer different settings so you are in control of the amount of light you receive
The Rechargeable bike lights from Ascher are an excellent option for individuals who enjoy riding in any weather. The IPX4 casing is water resistant, making it excellent for winter and rain or trail riding. Both front and back lights offer solid light, slow flashing, or rapid flashing to let others know you are around.
3. BLITZU Gator 320 Light Set
Recommended for: individuals looking for an environmentally friendly source or lighting for their bikes
- Provides ultra-bright 360-degree lighting as you ride
- Easy to install and swivel to face the direction you prefer
- Works exceptionally well in all weather conditions
The BLITZU Gator lights are some of the best rechargeable bike lights on the market today. These lights have a swivel that lets you freely and easily move the light in any direction so you can see ahead or view a target close by. These lights offer four setting options, allowing you to provide full or half lighting as well as different speeds of flashing to let others know you are around. These are the best bike lights with an IPX5 rating on the market today and their strength and durability shows.
2. TeamObsidian Bike Light Set
Recommended for: day and night time riders
- Adjustable lighting that can be narrowed or widened for optimal views
- Made with ultra durable materials that last
- Work great at any time in any weather
This light set by TeamObsidian is designed to provide excellent lighting to optimize your ride. The light can be set to full or half, allowing you to light your way or illuminate you bike so others see you riding. The flashing mode works exceptionally well at alerting drivers so they know to be cautious as they drive.
1. Cycle Torch Shark Light Set
Recommended for: those looking for extra quality
- Strong and durable construction made to last
- Has a 360-degree swivel so you can aim light where it’s needed
- Flat beam provides great lighting without blinding individuals ahead
The Cycle Torch shark lights are the best bike lights available on the market. These lights are some of the highest priced options on the list, but they are well worth the cost. The ultra-bright 500 lumens provides excellent lighting for crystal clear line of sight in even the darkest areas. The flat beam makes it a motorist-friendly option as bicyclists can see ahead and drivers can see the bikes without being blinded by the high output.
This list highlights the seven best bike light options on the market today based on user reviews. Each of these options is affordable and reliable, providing hours of safety you can trust. Above all, the Cycle Torchlight set is the best bang for your buck — with the brightest light, the clearest sight, and the rechargeable battery is economical as well. Have you used any of these lights? Share your thoughts and opinions with us!
Disclosure: There are affiliate links from Amazon in this article and our website may receive a commission for purchases made through the links we shared. This partnership does NOT affect the price of the product, nor does it influence our objectivity, as we only review products we consider high-quality and ideal for all adventure-seekers.