Finding the best bike lights is not a task that has to break the bank. There are several excellent options available that are functional, bright, and affordable. This list was created based on users reviews and experiences and it highlights some of the more outstanding features of the best lights for bikes on the market this year.
7. BV Bicycle Light Set
- Titanium coated blades- Revolutionary Trimming Technology
- “Lube for life” blades never need oiling
- Easy to use zoom wheel adjusts to create 9 length settings
- Cuts clean with less pulling. NonSlip Grip
- Rechargeable with LED charging indicator
Recommended for: Individuals on a budget that desire safety for their bike
- The quick-release mount makes installation easy
- Can be seen by motorists up to 1500 feet away
- Can be used on bikes, for hikes, or any other time when small lights are needed for safety
Just because you are on a budget doesn’t mean you should go without the best bike lights imaginable. This economical set of two lights are bright and reliable. The lightweight design is easy to install without any tools. In addition to strapping these on your bike, they can be used while running or walking at night or hiking out in the woods.
6. Malker Bicycle Light Front and Rear
- EASY INSTALLATION: Our premium bicycle lights can be installed in seconds without the need for any tools or other equipment. Add a light to your bike, backpack, helmet or other areas for maximum safety
- PREMIUM SILICONE ALLOY: We've carefully crafted Classic Glow Bicycle Lights using durable silicone alloy so they can stand up to weather, road use, and even low-impact drops. They're also waterproof
- VERSATILE LIGHT MODES: Each of our lights feature three specific modes of use-high, low and strobe-so you can be easily seen in early morning fog, dusk, nighttime, and dawn
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: These ultrabright LED lights feature two lithium ion batteries and offer visibility up to a half mile. This helps other riders, drivers, and walkers spot you when riding in low light or complete darkness. Package contains 2 units of Red Light in Red Silicon and 2 units of White Light in Black Silicon.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you aren't completely happy with our LED lights, simply return them within 30 days for a full, no questions asked refund
Recommended for: children bikes
- Has a full light option, a slow or steady flash option, and they turn off
- Installs quickly without any tools
- Various color options available to choose from
Although these are not the brightest lights on the market, they are a budget-friendly option for the best bike lights around. These lights contain batteries encased in a silicone exterior, protecting them from rain and wet conditions. The lights are bright enough to allow motorists and others around to see you as you pass through.
5. Bright Eyes Light Set
- Bright cree q5 LED bike light - adjustable from 80 to a powerful 300 lumens for your safety
- Safety first best reliable, incredibly bright bicycle lights in storms or on dark roads or trails, front and back road bike lights
- Two for the price of one - multiple uses - split the set to mount on 2 bikes, use 2 on one bike or detach and use as a flashlight
- 100% Waterproof set (not immersible), sturdy and dependable cycling headlights - give one away as a gift
- Easily installs in seconds - no tools required, lifetime guarantee only through always quality plus products
Recommended for: serious night riders
- These lights are strong and can be focused easily
- Installs without tools
- Extremely strong, durable, and dependable light
The Bright Eyes bike lights are some of the best bike lights on the market today. These lights are extremely bright, boasting 300 lumens that provide ample lighting for bikers. Additionally, these lights work exceptionally well for letting motorists and others around know a bike is coming. These lights make night riding safely as they allow bicyclists to see objects ahead of them as they go.
4. Ascher USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set
Recommended for: all-weather riders
- Wide angled light works well to illuminate bicyclists’ surroundings
- Lights can attach virtually anywhere on the bicycle to use
- These lights offer different settings so you are in control of the amount of light you receive
The Rechargeable bike lights from Ascher are an excellent option for individuals who enjoy riding in any weather. The IPX4 casing is water resistant, making it excellent for winter and rain or trail riding. Both front and back lights offer solid light, slow flashing, or rapid flashing to let others know you are around.
3. BLITZU Gator 320 Light Set
- Complete Cycling Safety System – Comes with an aluminum bike bell that delivers a crisp ring tone that can be heard clearly, making the ride much safer. A 400 Lumen Headlight that Uses the Latest Led Technology to Illuminate Your Path and Keep You Visible During Both Night and Broad Daylight and a 120 Lumen Red Taillight that Has a 220° Wide-angle Beam Which Can Be Seen From Blocks Away.
- USB Type-C Charging Connector - Both the Headlight and the Taillight Are Equipped With the Latest USB-C Charging Technology. It Charges Devices Up to 10 Times Faster Than Basic USB. It's Easy to Use and There's No Up or Down Orientation So It Works Whichever Way You Plug It in. Runtime of up to 6+ hours on strobe mode. (3 hours on the highest setting.)
- Super Bright Day or Night - The 400 Lumen Headlight Uses the Latest Led Technology to Illuminate Your Path and Keep You Visible During Both Night and Broad Daylight. BLITZU DRLS Are Visible From Up to 1.2 Miles Away Even During Daylight Hours, So Drivers Have More Time to See and React. For Protection From Behind, the 120 Lumen Red Taillight Has a 220° Wide-angle Beam That Can Be Seen From Blocks Away.
- Easy to Install and Durable - Take Just Seconds to Mount Without the Need for Tools, Wires, Screws, or Extra Batteries and Accessories. In Addition to Fitting All Standard Bicycles, Lights Are Also Suitable for Use on Scooters, Strollers, and Wheelchairs. They Are Easily Removable for Storing and Charging. Rated at IPX5 water resistant, these lights have been built to withstand adverse weather conditions. Constructed with years of use in mind.
- USA Standard - Developed by a Team of American Designers and Engineers. Weather Resistant and Durable - Rated at IPX5 Water Resistant, These Lights Have Been Built to Withstand Adverse Weather Conditions. Constructed With Military Grade Anodized Finish (Front Light) Impact Resistant and Built to Perform. Constructed with years of use in mind.
Recommended for: individuals looking for an environmentally friendly source or lighting for their bikes
- Provides ultra-bright 360-degree lighting as you ride
- Easy to install and swivel to face the direction you prefer
- Works exceptionally well in all weather conditions
The BLITZU Gator lights are some of the best rechargeable bike lights on the market today. These lights have a swivel that lets you freely and easily move the light in any direction so you can see ahead or view a target close by. These lights offer four setting options, allowing you to provide full or half lighting as well as different speeds of flashing to let others know you are around. These are the best bike lights with an IPX5 rating on the market today and their strength and durability shows.
2. TeamObsidian Bike Light Set
- ATTACHES IN SECONDS and STANDS FIRM ON THE BAR! Both head lamp and warning tail light holders are equipped with a screw that can be handled manually. No Tools Required. They are provided with a pair of rubber brackets which are adjustable on any handlebar size - even if it is a road motorbike or e-bike! It is also EASY TO RELEASE and take it with you, making it theft proof pack!
- HIGH-QUALITY! The torch is made of solid aluminum and reflector by rugged ABS plastic. It won't rust or corrode. This cycling light bundle will not only keep you safe and illuminate your path it will also last longer. It is the perfect urban and mountain combo for its powerful white front light and red rear light with reflector.
- STRONG LED so they never fail - 200 Lumen of high efficiency and long lasting bulbs operated by 5 AAA batteries 3 in the headlamp and 2 in the back flashlight . The water resistant case is designed to withstand the most extreme weather conditions including rain snow heat and dust. No damage here!
- SAFETY FIRST! This reliable well-built bicycle lighting kit makes it you very highly visible to motorists. Don't risk danger by riding in the dark. Drivers cannot see you! The flashing modes will grab their attention even in broad daylight and in any weather conditions.
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY against all manufacturer defects! We are so confident that you'll love our best seller light set, that we have you covered for the years to come. If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason contact us for a replacement or a full refund of the entire purchase price!
Recommended for: day and night time riders
- Adjustable lighting that can be narrowed or widened for optimal views
- Made with ultra durable materials that last
- Work great at any time in any weather
This light set by TeamObsidian is designed to provide excellent lighting to optimize your ride. The light can be set to full or half, allowing you to light your way or illuminate you bike so others see you riding. The flashing mode works exceptionally well at alerting drivers so they know to be cautious as they drive.
1. Cycle Torch Shark Light Set
- SUPER-BRIGHT USB rechargeable lights front and back with 500 lumens & amazing long run time.The Shark 500 Bicycle Light has a runtime of up to 2 hours on high & 30 hours on Flash.
- FLAT BEAM & FIVE LIGHT MODES - Have the light where you need it the most, on the ROAD. Shark 500 Bicycle headlight offers 5 different lighting modes: full brightness, half, low, flashing and pulsing mode.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Guaranteed to fit all bikes & Installs in 5 seconds, no tools required, the silicone mount offers a firm grip. Moreover, Shark 500 set is suitable for strollers, kids bicycles & scooter light, camping or emergency lights.
- WATER RESISTANT - Shark 500 LED bike light is IPX5 Rated, meaning 100% covered if you get caught in the rain. Ride safe and commute in confidence.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - 1 Year Warranty Included. Please get in touch with us in case of any issues and we will resolve them ASAP to your satisfaction.
Recommended for: those looking for extra quality
- Strong and durable construction made to last
- Has a 360-degree swivel so you can aim light where it’s needed
- Flat beam provides great lighting without blinding individuals ahead
The Cycle Torch shark lights are the best bike lights available on the market. These lights are some of the highest priced options on the list, but they are well worth the cost. The ultra-bright 500 lumens provides excellent lighting for crystal clear line of sight in even the darkest areas. The flat beam makes it a motorist-friendly option as bicyclists can see ahead and drivers can see the bikes without being blinded by the high output.
This list highlights the seven best bike light options on the market today based on user reviews. Each of these options is affordable and reliable, providing hours of safety you can trust. Above all, the Cycle Torchlight set is the best bang for your buck — with the brightest light, the clearest sight, and the rechargeable battery is economical as well. Have you used any of these lights? Share your thoughts and opinions with us!
Disclosure: There are affiliate links from Amazon in this article and our website may receive a commission for purchases made through the links we shared. This partnership does NOT affect the price of the product, nor does it influence our objectivity, as we only review products we consider high-quality and ideal for all adventure-seekers.
Last update on 2022-09-27 at 15:21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API